The guide will help you choose the right heat pump for your homeand get the best performance from it.
The keys to a good heat pump:
1. Get your insulation sorted first-you'll be able to use a smaller heat pump and your home will be easier and cheaper to heat.
2. Choose a highly efficient model by looking for the ENERGY STAR mark.
3. Opt for a quality brand from a reputable supplier that offers at least a five-year warranty on parts and labour.
4. Get the right size and type of system for your home.
5. Have it installed by a suitably trained and experienced installer.
6. Learn to use your heat pump and remote properly-ask your installer for lesson.
7. Use your heat pump wisely.